Volatile organic compounds in vapor will react chemically with nitrogen oxides in the atmosphere under the action of the ultraviolet rays, producing more toxic photochemical smog. Photochemical smog is a kind of air pollution that is difficult to deal with in the world. It contains many toxic oxidizing substances such as ozone, nitrogen oxides, aldehydes, peroxyacetyl nitrate and so on.
Effective vapor recovery is of great significance to the vapor resources saving and the environment protection, and it can provide guarantees for the safety of gas stations and other places. Therefore, the development, promotion and application of vapor recovery technology is important for the sustainable development of resources as well as the stability and harmony of the society.
Gasoline Vapor Recovery by Condensation and adsorption
- Simple process and easy to operate.
- High recovery and low concentration of emissions.
- High degree of automation.
- Low cost.
- A large range of processing capacity.
- Activated carbon is automatically regenerated and endurable.
- With automatic fault detection and can stop and alarm in time.
Main technical parameters
- Product Name：Gasoline Vapor Recovery by Condensation and adsorption
- Power supply： 380V（+10%~-10%）,50±1Hz
- Temperature： -20℃～40℃
- Noise: ≤65Db
- Starting pressure：+150Pa（adjustable）
- Closing pressure：-150Pa（adjustable）
- Refrigerant: R22
- Power: 3kw
- Maximum installed power: 3.5kw
- Vapor processing capacity: 6m³/h
- Vapor emission concentration: ≤20g/m³
- Explosion-proof symbol: Ex de mb IIA T3 Gb
- Explosion-proof certificate No.：CCRI18.3004
- Physical dimension：1420mm×1078mm×1480mm
Working principle of Gasoline Vapor Recovery by Condensation and adsorption
- Start: When the pressure sensor at the air inlet of the device senses that the vapor pressure in the oil storage tank of the gas station rises to the set sensing pressure value, the recovery device starts and notifies to start the condensing device.
- Condensation: Cool the vapor to minus 40 ℃ through the condensing device, 80% of the hydrocarbon molecules of the vapor are condensed into oil by the condensing device and returned to the tank, and part of the remaining vapor is subject to the next adsorption.
- Adsorption：The vapor with a certain pressure is introduced into the adsorption tank through the corresponding pipeline. The adsorbent (activated carbon) is assembled in the tank, and the hydrocarbon molecules in the vapor are adsorbed by the adsorbent when passing through the tank. Adsorption, the adsorbed air is discharged into the atmosphere through the top of the adsorption tank. When the adsorbent is saturated, the adsorption stops and enters the adsorbent regeneration and vapor recovery. The device is equipped with two towers, one is adsorption，the other is regeneration, to ensure continuous operation of the device.
- Adsorbent regeneration: The adsorbent saturated with vapor adsorption needs to be regenerated, and the adsorbed vapor can be recovered at the same time.This device uses low pressure to analyze the regenerated adsorbent to recover vapor, and uses a vacuum pump to form a low-pressure environment. Due to the pressure drop, the vapor is desorbed, and it returned to the tank through the return pipeline.
- Stop operating: When the pressure sensor at the device inlet senses the set value of the pressure system, the host machine will automatically stop and the system will be in the standby state.